Software EngineerDecember, 2016 — July, 2018 @ Argaam - Danat
Argaam provides financial market data and analysis, business news, as well as real time coverage of stocks listed across the Gulf to subscribers that include C-level executives, analysts, fund managers and investors. Responsibilities of me and my team include developing and maintaining Argaam.com, its related data feeder services, its subsidiaries websites and related business applications.
.NET DeveloperFebruary, 2016 — November, 2016 @ ComSouls Technologies
Started working as .Net Developer focused on ASP .Net MVC powered websites and API. I was involved in the development of Tutor Finder, Pakimandi, MartX and ComplaintMS etc projects.
FounderDecember, 2015 — Present @ Website Developers Pakistan
While a senior at Bahria University, I founded Website Developers Pakistan as a freelance development company to take on freelance projects.
BSc. Software EngineeringSeptember, 2012 — June, 2016 @ Bahria University
Studying at Bahria University has been the most life changing experience and has shaped me to be who I am today.
CompTIA A+ CertificationDecember, 2011 — February, 2012 @ PNS Johar
- Lead team to develop Argaam Tools for C-level executives & investors.
- Lead team to develop Argaam Subscriptions.
- Actively participated in system design and development of Argaam Polls.
- Spearheaded Argaam Data APIs that includes 120+ API endpoints for use by 3rd parties.
- Played active part in development of Argaam Investor Relations Solutions for SRMG.
- Redesign and Development of IPOs and Mergers & Acquisition reporting services for Argaam.
- Integrated HyperPay & AlRajhi payment gateways for Argaam.
- Lead the migration from SVN to Git for all Argaam code repositories.
- Achieved Employee of the Year 2021 while working remotely from home.
- Sold my own commercial projects 450+ times.